In the book: The Best of Adriatic Creative Directors
The book The best of Adriatic Creative Directors written by Ekrem Dupanović was presented in Zagreb on 19th December 2016. Among the 26 top creative directors in the region listed in the book, the author included us, Studio Sonda, as well.
According to the author’s selection the creative directors included in the book are:
Croatia: Iva Babaja (Unex Group), Vanja Blumenšajn (Senor), Davor Bruketa (B&Ž), Nikola Žinić (B&Ž), Jelena Fiškuš (Studio Sonda), Sean Poropat (Studio Sonda). Igor Mladinović (Imago), Almir Okanović (BBDO) Bosnia and Herzegowina: Bojan Hadžihalilović (Fabrika), Ajna Zlatar (Communis) Macedonia: Vasilije Ćorluka (Saatchi&Saatchi), Ivica Spasovski (McCann Skopje) Slovenia: Aljoša Bahola (Pristop), Janez Rakušček (Luna TBWA), Toni Tomašek (Publicis One Slovenia And Croatia), Vital Verlič (Futura), Marko Vičič (Futura), Žare Kekin (Futura), Blaž Vuk (Pristop) Serbia: Svetlana Ćopić (Scholz&Friends Belgrade), Vladimir Ćosić (McCann Belgrade), Nejboša Krivokuća (Communis DDB), Jana Savić Rastovac (McCann Belgrade), Ana Šutić (New Moment Beograd), Žarko Veljković (Saatchi&Saatchi Beograd), Ivana Zeković (Saatchi&Saatchi Beograd)
In addition to our great pleasure to have been selected among these creatives, what delighted us was the motivated, personalized message of the author.
The following works signed by Studia Sonda are presented in the book:
1. Booktiga Festival of used books – the poster collection (2012, 2009, 2008.)
2. Make a wish – the campaign for the 60th anniversary of Pula Film Festival
3. Piquentum Brazda and Sv. Vital
3. Visual identity of Light Hours Exhibition (Villa Savoye)
4. Theater for later on
5. Unpublished work – visual identity for the Croatian Tourist Board (proposal)
6. Men all over the world are crying – Elan
7. Booktiga award
8. Agrocal – reusable packaging
9. Sonda Magazine